Spring is here! Things to do on your break

Lexi Baumann, Staff Writer

Everyone is itching to be released for spring break. Sometimes students do not know what to do to have fun around Medina, so we have compiled a list of things to do.

1. Walk around Medina Square

The weather is warming up finally here in Medina, so throw on a light jacket and grab some friends to walk up to the square.  Stop for a bite at Main Street Cafe or grab something for your sweet tooth at A Cupcake A Day.

1. Paint something at All Fired Up!

Release your inner creativity by picking out and painting your own pottery at All Fired Up, located on Medina Square.  Open from 11 am to 9 pm, painters can choose their own pottery, decorate it with acrylic paint, and have it fired for that beautiful glazed look.

1. Fulfill your need for speed with High Voltage Indoor Karting

The first of its kind in Northeast Ohio, racers can race Italian-made electric go-karts in an indoor track.  For ages 13 and older, twenty dollars will get one racer an eight-minute race.  Racers under 18 must have their parents sign a liability form, found here, before they are able to race.

1. Stay in and watch Netflix

Although this may not seem exciting, break into a new series like Friends or 30 Rock.  Even if you do not have Netflix, a free trial can be found here.  Stay in and cuddle up with a friend and watch your favorite shows.

1. Spend some time in nature

Now that the snow has melted and the sun is shining once again, enjoy a nice walk or bike ride on one of Medina’s many parks. Some of the popular trails and parks include: Buckeye Woods, Chippewa Rail Trail and Reagan Park.